Our Practices and Your Consent
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our Website you may provide us with two types of information: (i) Personal Information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and (ii) information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Website. “Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify you (whether alone or in combination) such as your first and last name, email address, zip code/post code, billing address and any other information you choose to provide.
We may engage third parties, such as Google’s Analytics to provide analytics about the use of
other technologies to automatically collect information about your use of the Website, such as
your IP address, web browser, pages viewed, time spent on pages, links clicked and conversion
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on the Website.
- To improve our Website: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when processing payments for our products and services. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send Users information and updates pertaining to their subscriptions or purchases. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Website.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your personal information with trusted third parties or our affiliates to:
- Assist us in providing our services to you, including processing credit card payments and providing customer assistance; and
- Compile statistics and reports regarding our audience and the users of the Website and our products and services.
Such third parties have access to personal information as needed to perform their functions,
but they are not allowed to use it for other purposes.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party, or if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to:
- comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process (such as a subpoena), or enforceable government request;
- enforce the Terms, including investigation of potential violations of the Terms, or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; and
- protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of our company, our Users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a site, that site's computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it.
Note that your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to sites and online services you visit. There is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Like many websites and online services, we currently do not alter our practices when we receive a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you may wish to visit: http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
Notice of New Services and Changes
Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Website, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable. As our clients, you will be given the opportunity to notify us of your desire not to receive these offers by sending us an email at the address listed below.
Our Website is intended for a general audience over 18 years of age and not directed to children under 13 years of age. Users must be over 18 years of age to use this Website. We do not intend to collect personal information as defined by the U.S. Children’s Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) (“Children’s Personal Information”) in a manner that is not permitted by COPPA, and for any children’s or mixed-use portions of our Website (if any) we will comply with COPPA. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we have collected Children’s Personal Information in a manner not permitted by COPPA, please contact us by sending a letter to the address listed below (Attention: Legal) and we will remove such data to the extent required by COPPA.
Third Party Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites, including those of third parties or business partners. While we seek to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices other websites use. By accessing other third party websites or applications through the Website, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites. It is possible that other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different web sites when you use the Website.
We take reasonable steps to have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in place to help protect your personal information. This may include, in appropriate circumstances, use of Transport Layer Security (“TLS”) encryption. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information collected through our Website.